RETURN & SHIPPING
It is important to us that you are happy with your purchase. Web orders are eligible for a full refund or exchange if returned within 7 days of receiving your order.
Items must be unworn, unwashed, undamaged, unused, and with all original tags and accessories attached and/or in its original packaging. Sale, discounted, and special order items are marked FINAL SALE, in which case they are not eligible for the refund, exchange, or store credit.
Shipping charges are not reimbursed for returned purchases.
Any accessories swim, undergarments are FINAL SALE.
All returns must meet the following requirements.
o Merchandise must be returned within 7 days of you receiving your order.
o Merchandise must not be worn, altered, damaged, or washed.
o Merchandise must have all tags and accessories
(example: product’s own accessories, dust bag & own packaging box, etc.) attached.
o Footwear must include the original shoe box in its original condition, without postal labels.
o Final Sale and Special Order items may not be returned.
The following items are NON-REFUNDABLE (unless Factory Defects)
o Clothing received in washed, damaged, worn condition, or missing tags/accessories.
o Any jewelry.
o Other accessories- including but not limited to cosmetics, hats & beanies, tech cases, key-chains & charms, sunglasses, belts, etc.
o Footwear returned without their original shoebox and/or returned with postage stickers on the original shoebox. *Please place the shoebox in a larger packing box.
o Gift cards.
o Free gifts.
o Any SALE or FINAL SALE items.
If any returns do not meet these requirements, you will be contacted and the items will be returned to you immediately. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if the items have any signs of wear, alterations, misuse or damage. Please contact our customer service if you have any questions: email@example.com.
How to make a return or an exchange.
Simply send us E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please give us E-mail with your original Order Number with Return Reasons, Please also include your name, e-mail address, and phone number so that we can contact you, if necessary.
Refunds & Processing Time
If your return request arrives at LACONIC STYLE within the 7-day timeline from the order date, your refund will be processed in the original form of payment within 5 business days. You will be notified via email to the address listed on your account when this transaction has taken place. Your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account once they have received the information from LACONIC STYLE.
US Standard Shipping
Orders are packed and shipped within 1-2 business days from the order date, Monday through Fridays via USPS or UPS or FedEx. Orders placed on Friday evening, weekends, and select holidays might be processed on the next business day.
If we are unable to process your order due to inaccurate or incomplete payment information, your order processing may be delayed an additional 2~3 business days.
Laconic Style is happy to ship packages internationally including Canada, Mexico and overseas. Laconic Style is proud to service our brand from all over the world! The default pricing on our site is in USD, the conversion rate depends on your issuing credit card company used in the transaction.
All rates are quoted in U.S. Dollars and shipped via USPS or UPS.
Please note: International shipments may be subject to import taxes, duties and customs fees, which are levied once your package reaches the country of destination, and are the responsibility of the recipient.
- International shipping usually arrives within 10-16 business days from the shipped date, excluding holidays.
- Standard delivery is not available for international shipments.
- LACONIC STYLE ships your package DDU, duties and taxes unpaid, and does not collect VAT, duties and/or taxes and cannot predict what your particular charges may be. For more information regarding your country's customs policies please contact your local customs office.
- UPS or USPS's local country affiliates will charge the recipient all applicable duty, taxes, and/or brokerage fees C.O.D. in the local currency at the time of delivery. All taxes, duties, and customs fees are the responsibility of the recipient of the package. Your local post office or carrier can give you information on the method of payment accepted for the duties, taxes and other fees collected upon delivery.
- We recommend shipping via UPS International for the fastest, most reliable service, but we are happy to ship via USPS International as well. All shipping rates are determined by the weight and size of your package - which can be quoted by our online shopping cart. To get a quote, simply place your items in your shopping cart and enter your shipping information, choosing the correct country. The shipping quote does not include any import or duty fees, you are responsible for those additional fees (which vary from country to country). If you do not pick-up your package for any reason and it is returned to Laconic Style we will refund you after deducting the return shipping charges.
- To place an order: To ensure your credit card safety it is best to use the shopping cart to place your order. However, you may E-mail us at email@example.com and give us your credit card information, be sure to have your order number ready.
- Shipping Restrictions: It is your responsibility to be aware of the specific import restrictions for your country. If your package is refused or destroyed due to customs rules, Laconic Style will not be able to refund your order or offer a replacement at no charge.
Duties & Taxes
Customers are responsible for paying all duties, taxes and other fees which are levied once your package reaches the country of destination. Duties on goods can widely vary, depending on the product and the country it was manufactured in. Other charges and duties may also apply, depending on the items. Duty fee will not be refunded on any type of returns. For more information, please contact your local customs office. USPS’S local country affiliates will charge the recipient all applicable duty, taxes, and/or brokerage fees C.O.D. in the local currency at the time of delivery. All taxes, duties, and customs fees are the responsibility of the recipient of the package. Your local post office or carrier can give you information on the method of payment accepted for the duties, taxes and other fees collected upon delivery.